Just Do It is a 15-week course (2 days per
week) designed to help you gain a new set of skills and decide
your future steps. You will find out what employers are looking for, meet new
people and have fun. This course is an informal way of improving your chances
of moving into a positive future and gaining employment, training or further
qualifications. You will develop CV and interview skills whilst exploring
possible career routes and building confidence.
- Skills to Handle New Situations
and Gain Confidence
- How to Job Search and Become Confident
- What Your Interests Are
- The SQA Steps to Work Qualification
- There are no formal entry requirements
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- You will be assessed through a variety of practical and
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
- You will be invited to attend an informal meeting to
assess if this is the correct course for you.
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Edinburgh College courses at a higher level
- This course teaches vital employability skills that could
lead to entry-level employment.
Course Cost And Funding Options
Fee: £482 Outreach part-time (year 1)Fee: £482 Midlothian part-time (year 1)
This course will start on…
This course will end on...