THIS COURSE IS FOR SENIOR PHASE PUPILS WHO ARE STILL AT SCHOOL
This course is for students looking to develop the skills required to work within the Events industry. There is an emphasis on teamwork where you will engage with others, increase your confidence, and improve your communication and selling skills.
- Selling Skills
- Events Investigative Project
- Contribute to an Event (double credit)
- 4 relevant National 4 grades.
Applicants will be required to attend course induction sessions. You will be notified in advance of the details.
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Access to HN Events and Hospitality
- HND Year 1 in Events or Hospitality Management (Subject to course entry requirements)
- 2 afternoons per week: Tuesday & Thursday 1:30pm - 4.00pm