This Masters's level (SCQF level 11) course is aimed at company directors and senior managers or those in middle management posts aspiring to senior management. The units focus on the translation of organisational strategy into effective performance and require delegates to focus on the vision and implementation of their organisational strategy.
Every delegate will receive a CMI workbook for each unit and a dedicated tutor to support them throughout the course. Students will access learning and teaching materials via our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) - Moodle and via the CMI, Management Direct resource bank. You will also become a member of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) once enrolled.
You will study two units to gain the full Certificate:
- Strategic Leadership Practice
- Implementing Organisational Change Strategies
- Applicants will be educated to degree level and to hold a current management role. All applications will be considered on an individual basis
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- Each unit requires the submission of a 3,500 word assignment
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
Progression And Articulation Routes
- CMI Diploma at Level 7 (SCQF Level 11)
- Management career progression
- Online with six 'live' tutorial sessions through Zoom/Microsoft Teams
Course Cost And Funding Options